Thursday, May 6, 2021

Countdown to Confetti Day Two

 Hello! Welcome back to day two of the Countdown to Confetti 8th Birthday release!  Today we are sharing Beautiful Balloons and Have Your Cake. I am also sharing the new Letter Cuts and Celebrate tag!  




I created a birthday shaker card with the new Have Your Cake stamp set.   I stamped out the images onto white panel and heat embossed some of the details from Have Your Cake stamp set.   I stamped out the flowers and colored them with my Copics and die cut with the matching Have Your Cake Confetti Cuts. 




I die cut a Buttercup panel with the Oval Window Cover Panel and then stamped it with the Background Builder stamp set.   I die cut out the word Happy from Piggy Bank and white cardstock and then layered onto the panel.   I stamped a sentiment from Happy Coordinates onto the main panel.  






Next up, I created this slimline card using the new Beautiful Balloons stamp set.  I die cut several balloons out from Rose, Flamingo, Piggy Bank, Tangerine, Sunshine, Buttercup, RC Aqua and Iced Aqua cardstock.  I stamped all of the balloons with the outline image.   I then double stamped them with the Pattern Blocks stamp set alternating between the chevron and flower block stamps.   

\

The CONGRATS was created with the new Letter Cuts.  I die cut twice and stacked them on each other and layered onto the balloon.   I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Balloons onto the panel and then stamped the strings with Stone ink.   I layered the balloons popping some up with foam tape!   This card idea actual came together from my son.   He was watching me stamp the balloons and had the idea for the letters on each!   I love how it turned out! 



For my final project today, I created this tag using the new Celebrate Tag!   I used the some of the same cardstock colors that I used on my Congrats card and stamped the letters with the Pattern Blocks stamp set.  


I love the rainbow of colors and the layers for the word dies!   This is a new tag from Reverse Confetti - Jen has some of the best tags.   Celebrate fits perfectly onto this tag but it can be used with many other word die cuts!  



I loved added the pattern to each of the letters.  The possibilities are endless!  I tied this around a bag of caramel popcorn - my favorite!  To finish my tag, I added some crystal jewels!  



Thank you for stopping by today! 

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on May 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

10 comments:

  1. Tricia, your projects are all amazing. Love the shaker, gotta remember that color combo, buttercup + piggy bank. Absolutely genius to use the Pattern Blocks set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new alphabets dies are great! I love how they can shadow also. Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ideas for celebrating, love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern blocks that you used on the balloons was pure brilliance along with your son's idea 💡 of the letter combo! It looks marvelous; just like all of your projects!😍 I especially enjoyed seeing the shaker window! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so nice! Each so unique but love each one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so nice! Each so unique but love each one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing such fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun shaker and rainbow balloons with patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards! I especially love the shaker card with that scrumptious cake!

    ReplyDelete