Saturday, May 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Make A Wish

 Hey there!  Whimsy Stamps has a new mini release today!  I created this 16th birthday card using the new Make a Wish die, Awesome Word Die, Eat Cake 6x6 paper pack along with the new Simple Sentiment Strips die!   


I started by covering an A2 card base with some of the new Eat Cake 6x6 paper pack.  This is such a fun new patterned paper pack! I loved the pink colors, so I used this as my starting point to pick out my colors. Love the bright pink, yellow and green balloons made with the new Make A Wish die set.  I stamped the numbers with some Whimsy Stamps background stamps: Chevron, Criss Cross Gingham, and the Buffalo Plaid Background stamps





I die cut the new Awesome Word die from light pink cardstock.   I stamped the sentiments from Simple Sentiments onto the new Simple Sentiment Strips die cuts.  



    
Check out what the design team has created with today's mini release! Check out the new products at Whimsy Stamps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment