Saturday, May 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti May Release Blog Hop

   Do






I started off by ink blending with Island Blue and Lagoon ink.   I then used the Stitched Scallops Cover Panel and only partially die cut the slimline panel.  





I stamped the images from The Bear Up There and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut them out with the matching The Bear Up There Confetti Cuts.  




I die cut the Happy Confetti Cuts from Buttercup cardstock and white cardstock.  I stamped it with the Pattern Blocks stamp set and Iced Aqua ink.  I stamped the Mother's Day sentiment from Happy Coordinates onto the bottom of the panel.  



I hope you enjoy today's blog hop!  The new release is now available at Reverse Confetti!  Have fun hopping! 









3 comments:

  1. So adorable Tricia. Love the extra details with the Pattern Blocks set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia- this so is sweet, and I love all the subtle details, which together make it a work of art-- from the white pen, to the background stamping and stamped raised Happy. Just lovely. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, loving the blue colours.

    ReplyDelete