Monday, May 10, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Doodle Frames

 Hello! Whimsy Stamps has a new mini release today!  I used the new Doodle Frames and Doodle Frames die set to create this colorful birthday card!  



I used the Butterflies stamp set and stamped out the butterflies and then colored with my Copic markers.  I then cut the butterflies with my Scan and Cut.   I added some details with my white gel pen.   




I stamped the Doodle Frame onto white card stock and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set as well.   I added color with my Copic markers.   How fun is this new Doodle Frames stamp and die set! 
 






I stamped my main panel with the Tree Ring Background stamp set.   I stamped with dark brown ink onto kraft cardstock.   

Thank you for stopping by! 

Check out the new release at Whimsy Stamps!  Just look at the fun inspiration that the design team has created with this release!    




No comments:

Post a Comment