Thursday, March 5, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Choose Joy & Perfect Timing

Hey there!  Welcome to day one of the Countdown to Confetti March release!  This release marks the 50th release for Reverse Confetti!   Can you believe it?   Congratulations to Jen!   I will be sharing inspiration with you over the next three days showcasing the 50th release and today we are sharing the new Choose Joy and Perfect Timing stamp set.

I have paired Choose Joy with the new Double Stitched Window Cover Panel.  I love the fonts in this new stamp set!   I love the Choose Joy sentiment, this set contains four sentiments that you can use inside the wreath.    I stamped the sentiment directly onto my card panel with Midnight ink.    





I stamped the wreath and floral images with Stone, Bumblebee, Lime Green, Flamingo and Tangerine inks.   I then die cut all the images out with the Choose Joy Confetti Cuts.   I layered the wreath and florals with foam tape.  





For the main panel, I die cut Lime Green cardstock with the new Double Stitched Window Cover Panel.   I love this new cover panel!!!   To finish it off, I added some Nuvo Drops in Apple Green.   


 





Next up, I have used the new Perfect Timing along with the floral images in the Choose Joy stamp set to create this soft card.   I really loved how this turned out!   Did you notice the new Scallop Window Tag?  




I stamped the floral images from Choose Joy onto Cloud White cardstock with Buttercup and Pistachio inks. I then die cut it with the Stitched Burst Cover Panel.   I trimmed it down and layered it onto a Buttercup card base.   




I used the new Scallop Window Tag to frame the sentiment from Perfect Timing.   This has some beautiful sentiments to choose.   I die cut the tag from white card stock twice for two full tags.   I took the interior die and die cut it from one tag.   I then stamped my sentiment and white embossed it onto Stormy cardstock and placed this between both tags.   I added some ribbon and twine to the tag and then embellished with a die cut flower and leaves from the Choose Joy stamp set. 




Be sure to check out all the inspiration today with the list of designers sharing inspiration with the new release!  Hop along today and make sure to leave comments as you go, the Confetti Crew and Fetti Friends are sure to fill you with inspiration! Be sure to return for the next two days of sneak peeks.  The release will be available on March 8th.

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on March 8th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  









9 comments:

  1. Tricia, I love both of your cards but the design of your 2nd card with the Perfect Timing set is gorgeous. The Buttercup + Pistachio duo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful. I really like the design on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green you used in the first card really made it pop. Excellent cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green and the sentiments! What great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the dies. I really, really like the dies. The tag is adorable, and the doubled stitched window. So useful and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards! I love the stitched frame die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome color combos! Love the stamps and dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combination for the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your cards!!! This set will be awesome to have!

    ReplyDelete