Wednesday, March 18, 2020

SugarPea Designs - March Mix It Up Challenge


Hey there!  It's a new month and time for a new Mix It Up Challenge with SugarPea Designs!    This month's inspiration photo and colors inspired my card design this month!   



I needed a baby card and as soon as I saw this month's challenge - I knew immediately I wanted to use this oldie but a goodie stamp and die set called Whatever the Weather!  I stamped my rainbow all around the card panel that had been die cut with the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut.   I used an off white paper and then colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.   









I added a circle die cut using the Zig Zag Stitched Circles SugarCut from aqua paper to mimic the sky.   I then die cut my sun, rainbow and clouds from the Whatever the Weather SugarCut and colored the rainbow with my Copics to match the background.   I added a sentiment from the Everyday Sentiment stamp set that had been trimmed with the Sentiment Strips.   I layered my panel on a lemon colored card base.   





I am so excited that I have my card ready for the baby shower!!!    

See the details below for the challenge rules and opportunity for a prize!  You can use the sketch or the inspiration photo or sketch!  Either one or both!   

Here is the link to the SugarPea Designs Blog and on the right side bar you can get to the current challenge! 





1 comment: