Saturday, March 7, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Spring Bunnies, School Days and Chalk It Up


 Welcome back to our Countdown to Confetti March Release!    Today I am sharing two cards!  I just love the stamp sets that are featuring Dawn Machell's images.    Spring Bunnies one is sure to put a smile on your face.    Such a cute spring stamp set!    





 I paired it with the new Diagonal Scallops Cover Panel today.   I am on a Lime Green cardstock kick right now, probably because I am ready for some warm Spring weather and done with the cold!   I paired the Lime Green with Buttercup card stock die cut with the Diagonal Scallops Cover Panel.   









I stamped the images from Spring Bunnies onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I love using this cardstock for Copic coloring!   I tried to keep my coloring pretty light, I tend to get heavy handed.   I used the matching Spring Bunnies Confetti Cuts to die cut all my images out.   





I curved my sentiment onto a scalloped circle die cut from Fa La La Circles Confetti Cuts from Premier Polar White cardstock.   I added some details with my white gel pen and clear sparkle pen.  

Image may contain: text


Next up, I combined Spring Bunnies with Chalk It Up and created a slimline card!  




I started by ink blending with Lagoon and Iced Aqua inks onto a long panel.   I then ink blended the grassy panel using Pistachio ink and then trimmed it with the Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts.   I set those aside to dry.   




I stamped my images from Spring Bunnies and Chalk It Up onto Premier Polar White and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut them out with the matching Confetti Cuts for Spring Bunnies and Chalk It Up.   I layered my images on the panel and used foam tape and liquid adhesive.   The sentiment was stamped from Chalk It Up and created a blackboard from my Copics and white embossed the sentiment.




Now for the fun stuff!  Hop along today and make sure to leave comments as you go, the Confetti Crew and Fetti Friends are sure to fill you with inspiration! Be sure to return tomorrow for more sneak peeks.  The release will be available on March 8th.

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on March 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  


Thank you for stopping by! 





4 comments:

  1. I like the cute scenes on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunnies are adorable! what cute scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards! Love the way you colored these cute critters and the fun scenes you created with the new sets!

    ReplyDelete