Thursday, March 26, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Easter Memories

I am back again sharing another card made with the March Release from Whimsy Stamps!   I have a slimline card using the new Easter Memories.    I love the line images in this set and no coloring is needed at all, just good old fashion stamping!   


I used one of the Slimline Window die from Whimsy to start my project and die cut it from fuse green card stock.   I stamped the images from Easter Memories onto cream colored card stock with brown ink.   I made sure with the nest image to put in my MISTI with all three of the inside pieces and a temp frame that I cut from the Slimline Window die to have the image go across the three panels.  


I added some clear jewels to the images for a little sparkle.   I added a bow made from seam binding to the card and added a little jewel to the bow to dress it up!  




Sometimes it is nice to just stamp an image out!  It takes me back to my start in stamping when I just stamped images for my cards.   I had no idea about Copic's, watercolors, etc.   Just stamp and ink!   



I hope you have a wonderful day!    


1 comment: