Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Butterflies & Fabulous Florals

Hello!   It's the middle of the week and we have made it almost all the way thru our self distancing this week!  I don't know about you but for the past few days, it has been dreary and rainy where I have been that I am craving blue skies and sunshine! 



I am sharing a card today that I made with some of the March release from Whimsy Stamps.   The new paper pack Fabulous Florals is just GORGEOUS!!!!   There are some beautiful papers that are just too pretty to cover up!   I decided to pair some of the patterned paper with the new Butterflies stamp set and keep it really simple for the card and let that beautiful paper just shine through!  




I trimmed a piece of the patterned paper down to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches.   I then added a simple oval die cut using the new Spring Ovals in white card stock.   I then stamped a butterfly from the Butterflies stamp set and then colored with my Copics and trimmed it down.   I colored the butterfly to match the patterned paper.    I added it to the center of the card with the oval die cut. 

The sentiment was gold embossed onto a pink sentiment strip die cut using the Quick Strips die cuts.   






Check out some of the other projects made by the design team for the March release!  


What is your favorite from the release?    

Thank you for stopping by!    




4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved your blog post about the Whimsy Stamps butterflies and fabulous creations!
    https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/how-to-add-money-to-cash-app-card-at-7-eleven/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations, and I look forward to seeing more of your artistic endeavors!
    https://www.frugalishness.com/how-to-use-discount-code-on-nintendo-eshop/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A captivating showcase of Whimsy Stamps - Butterflies & Fabulous Florals! Your artistic touch is truly inspiring. While you flutter through creativity, consider adding a touch of linguistic flair with a 'https://savingcentstogether.com/promotions/wanikani-promo-code|.' Unleash the beauty of language learning in every brushstroke!

    ReplyDelete