Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Polka Dot Pals Raden



Hey there!   I hope you are having a great week!   I am popping in to share a card that I made with one of the new release stamps, Polka Dot Pals Raden from the Whimsy March release!    I had so much fun creating this card.    I live in a house full of males!   I don't have many stamps that are masculine in nature so I was super happy to have this in my stash!   




 I colored Raden, from the Polka Dot Pals collection, with my Copic markers.   I love creating scene cards so I had to create a scene for him out in the woods.   To create my scene I used the No See All Seasons Tree Die set to build my scene.   




For the background and grassy areas, I used the new Criss Cross Gingham Background Rubber Cling stamp set.    I used the Wavy Edgers Die set to create the grass area and stamped the sentiment from the Raden stamp set. 





This totally reminds me of my son's running around in the woods while camping!   I just love it!   Perfect for a birthday card for them!  You can check out more of the new release here!   Also below is a photo collage of new release inspiration!   



I hope you have a wonderful week!  



Supplies used: 

1 comment: