Sunday, March 22, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Easter Memories & Hexagon Treat Box

Hello!   I hope that you are having a good weekend.   I am popping in to share a project I made with several new products from Whimsy Stamps from the March release.   I made some super cute Easter treat boxes that you can use to decorate your Easter table or baskets.   





I started by die cutting the treat boxes using the Hexagon Treat Box die from a fuse green card stock.  I then stamped it with matching ink using the Criss Cross Gingham Background stamp.   I then added some 1/8" tear tape and used it to adhere the tabs of the boxes together.    I cut tiny strips of kraft card stock and crumpled them up to go inside the box with a little easter treat.   





To close the boxes, I used some light aqua seam binding and tied a ribbon around each box.   Using the new Spring Ovals die cut, I cut some vanilla and light aqua card stock and then stamped with brown ink using the new Easter Memories stamp set.   I used a separate image for each box.   I added a clear sparkling jewel to each one of the images.    




They turned out so cute!   These would be perfect to decorate your Easter place setting or table scape! 

Thank you for stopping by today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment