Friday, March 6, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Tulips


Welcome back to day two of the Countdown to Confetti!   Today we are showcasing the new Tulips stamp set.   




I paid the Tulips stamp set with the new Double Stitched Window Cover Panel.   I stamped the images from Tulips onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut the images out with the matching Tulips Confetti Cuts. 







I die cut the Double Stitched Window Cover Panel from Avocado cardstock and stamped it with the Mod Floral stamp set using Avocado ink.   I repeated the Mod Floral stamp over the panel to create a background.   





I then stamped a sentiment from Tulips onto kraft cardstock tag created with the Clear Treat Box and Wrap Combo Confetti Cuts.  I added some twine wrapped around the panel and then added my tag.   I finished it off with some green jewels.   





Now for the fun stuff!  Hop along today and make sure to leave comments as you go, the Confetti Crew and Fetti Friends are sure to fill you with inspiration! Be sure to return tomorrow for more sneak peeks.  The release will be available on March 8th.

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on March 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  


Thank you for stopping by! 











9 comments:

  1. Tricia, I adore this. The addition of the Mod Floral Stack is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GREEN background looks wonderful with your pretty flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! Love the tulips and that avocado green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. The dark green frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card!! Love that green background for the yellow flowers! So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Love the way you colored the pitcher, and that pretty cover panel die you used! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty bouquet of tulips and I like the green background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tulips! I LOVE the green background!

    ReplyDelete