Sunday, March 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - March Release - Fairy Llamacorn

Y'all! I am so excited today to share this card! This is a new stamp set from the Whimsy Stamps  March release and I could not wait to ink this up and make a card.   I just love this Fairy Llamacorn!   I mean how can you not!   She has the cutest grin and I just love her little ballet shoes.  



I really wanted her to be pink with bright colors! I colored her a little differently with my Copics.   I used a dot technique and filled in the image with little dots of color with my Copic markers.   Then I used my white gel pen and did this in areas to highlight.  I just love the sentiments in this stamp set!    I stamped and white embossed the "I nearly fell off my Fairy Llamacorn" onto black card stock and die cut with the Quick Strips die set.   




I used the new Spring Ovals die set and die cut a large scalloped oval from yellow cardstock and used the Fairy Llamacorn set and stamped the stars all over the panel.   I die cut another scalloped oval to create an oval card.    I added another oval pierced panel from the Spring Ovals and then layered my Llamacorn onto the card and added some stamped clouds from the Happy Sky stamp set.   




I had to add sparkle to the card with my Distress Stickles and some yellow Nuvo drops.   

Check out the March release from Whimsy!   There is so much fun in this release!    I will be sharing several more projects this month using the new release!   Check it all out here on the Whimsy blog and check under the new release!   

Thanks for stopping by today!      



*NEW Happy Sky Clear Stamps*NEW Happy Sky Die Set

1 comment: