Friday, March 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - March Mini Release!

Hey there!   I hope you are hunkering down ok where ever you are!  It's crazy but crafting keeps me calm and happy.   I am sharing a card that I made with some of the new release products.   





I used the new Sunflower and Butterflies stamp sets.   I started off and stamped the new Sunflower stamp set onto grey card stock and Versafine Onyx Black ink.   I just love this new stamp.   It is a red rubber and the details in the fine lines of the sunflower are so clear stamped out!    I trimmed the panel down and set it aside to dry.   





Next I stamped out the butterflies from the new Butterflies stamp set and trimmed them out.   I colored with my Copic markers in bright colors to pop off of the grey panel!   I then added them to the grey panel with some foam tape.   




The sentiment is from the Butterflies stamp set and white heat embossed it onto a strip of black card stock.   I trimmed it down and added it to the panel with some foam tape.   For a final detail, I used my clear sparkle pen and covered the butterflies.   You cannot see in the photos but it is just so sparkly in real life!    

Check out the rest of the design team and cards made with the new mini release from Whimsy Stamps!   Thank you for stopping by! 























1 comment: