Sunday, March 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti March Release Blog Hop

We are hopping today to celebrate the new Reverse Confetti March release!

Not only is it release day but all 6x6 paper pads are 20% off through next weekend (CST).  Code must be entered: PAPER

What is your favorite product from the release?  I decided to use the new Double Stitched Window Cover Panel and create a squared card!   I trimmed off the bottom of the panel to make a 4 1/4 squared card.    I used the new School Days stamp set to create a thank you card for a teacher. 






I stamped my images out from School Days onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I used the matching School Days Confetti Cuts to die cut the images out.   I added some details with my Copics and a white gel pen.   







 For the main panel, I stamped a sentiment from School Days in Midnight ink and then added some Iced Aqua clouds from an older stamp set called Honey Bear.   





I have just fallen in love again with Lime Green cardstock and can't get enough of it!  I am craving spring - green leaves and green grass!  

Well that is it for me today!    Be sure to hop along with the Reverse Confetti March Release Blog hop!     Have a great time with the hop!  The March release is now available to shop.   What is your favorite from this release?  It is hard to choose!

Thank you for stopping by and visiting me this week! 

Don't forget about the 6x6 paper pad sale! 











2 comments:

  1. I love that you love Lime Green because it's been my long time favorite. Such a darling card, clever use of the double stitch window cover panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - I love the square design!

    ReplyDelete