Friday, March 27, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Poppy Flower & Lattice dies

Hello!  I am sharing the last card that I made with the mini release from Whimsy Stamps.   This one is using the new Poppy Flower and Lattice A2 dies.   I die cut the Lattice panel from white card stock and adhered it to white card base.   



It die cut the flowers from orange card stock and then inked the edges of the flowers with light brown ink.   To create different sizes for one flower I only used two layers and for the other I used three layers.   I die cut the leaves from two different colored card stock and inked the edges again.   




I added an enamel dot to each of the centers.   I slightly curled the edges of the flowers and added some foam tape to add dimension.   The sentiment is from the new Butterflies stamp set.  I stamped it onto a Quick Strip.  





Thank you for stopping by today!   



1 comment: