Thursday, November 5, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Day One

 Welcome to the first day of the Countdown to Confetti for the November release with Reverse Confetti!   With this release there are 6 new stamp sets and 8 new Confetti Cuts die sets!  Today, we are sharing 3 of the new stamp sets: Botanical, Home for the Holidays and Mixed Messages.  


I created this card with the new Home for the Holidays.   This stamp will pair well with many of the holiday stamp sets from Reverse Confetti.   I started by ink blending with Iced Aqua, Lagoon and Island Blue inks.   I then stamped my images onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut the images with the matching Home for the Holidays Confetti Cuts.   



I then splattered my images with some white paint and set them aside to dry to add the effect of snow.   For the sentiment, I used Joyful Holiday Wishes that had been previously released.   I added the images to the slimline card with some foam tape and added some crystal jewels to finish it off.   







Next up, I used the new Botanicals and Mixed Messages stamp set along with two new dies that pair so well together Plaid Lines - Big and Plaid Lines - Small.   These can be layered together or used individually.  




I stamped the vase and flowers from Botanicals onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut them out with the Botanicals Confetti Cuts.  





For the card base, I die cut the Plaid Lines - Large from white cardstock and the Plaid Lines - Small from Kraft cardstock and layered on top of a Mist card base.   I love the look of the plaid and all of the dimension that it adds!   There are so many possibilities with these dies.   
 


The sentiment is from Mixed Messages.   I love the scripty font along with the smaller text.   I die cut the sentiment out with the Three Tags Confetti Cuts.   I added some twine and adhered to the top of the card with foam tape.   

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on November 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Joan Bardee

Kathy Schweinfurth

Jeanne Jachna

Deanne Kuntz

Maria Willis

 Cheiron Brandon

Amy Tsuruta

Cindy Norberg






8 comments:

  1. I love the village scene and the plaid dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards! I really love your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this village scene is so wonderful. Your sky is so nice, and the buildings are SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to live in this village. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Plaid Lines and BIG Plaid Lines. Fabulous inspiration as always and a great new release from Reverse Confetti, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the adorable little village. The house dies are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute village scene and pretty vase.

    ReplyDelete