Friday, November 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Polka Dot Pal Uzuri - Mini Release

 Hey there!  It's release day for Whimsy Stamps!   Today I have this cute wintery card using the new Polka Dot Pal Uzuri.   

I stamped the images and colored with Copic markers.   I just love the mixed up snowman that comes with this set.  So unexpected and fun!   I trimmed all my images down.   

I then created my background with Distress Oxides in Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio.   I then die cut some snowflakes with the Shaker Maker Glitter Globe die set.   



I trimmed a snowbank with the Kinetic Curved Hills die and die cut my panel with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die.    

Check out the new November release here!   Check out below what the design team did with this mini release! So much fun!   



Thanks for stopping by! 






1 comment:

  1. Love your card amd that mixed up snowman is the cutest. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete