Tuesday, November 10, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Oh So Jolly Tags!

 Hey there!  I love making handmade tags for all my packages for Christmas.   Each year, I try to make a good variety and match the wrapping paper that I have gotten.    I picked up some really cute paper that is black, white, gold and kraft colored.   I made four tags today with several products.   To start with my tag base, I used the Postage Stamp SugarCut and die cut 4 from kraft, 2 from red and 2 from green cardstock.  I like to make them super sturdy, so each tag will have 2 of the Postage Stamp SugarCut back to back.   


I then stamped 2 red and 2 kraft with the Buffalo Check Background Stamp and black ink.  For each tag, I used my MISTI and this allowed me to get a really good impression.     Once the ink was dry, I then stamped a sentiment from Oh So Jolly Sentiments and white heat embossed it on each tag.   

I then stamped the bear and hat from Hey Winter onto white, red and green cardstock.   I did very minimal coloring, because these tags involved a lot of die cutting.  So I kept it really simple and colored in the nose and used a Q-tip to color the cheeks with some pink ink.   I added some Distress Stickles to the hat for some sparkle.   

I added some holly and berries to each of the tags using the Pocket Tag Christmas Characters SugarCut.   I added some Red Stickles to the berries for more sparkle.   The back of the tags are blank, so that I can write either To/From or I can write a message.   I finished each of the tags with some black and white twine.   

Thank you for stopping by!  



No comments:

Post a Comment