Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Funky Frames

 

Hey there!  I am popping in to share this Slimline card made using the new Funky Frames die set from Whimsy Stamps!  This is a new release for November and I have paired it with the Holiday Postage stamp set.   They are the perfect sized stamps to fit inside these frames. 


I die cut the Funky Frames from red and green cardstock.   I then trimmed some Neenah white cardstock to fit the frame and then stamped my images to create my little mini scenes.   I added some of the tiny greetings for each of the framed scenes.   


I colored my images with Copic markers.  I added some details with my white gel pen, clear sparkle pen and crystal glaze.  I added them to the frames and added to the card panel with foam tape.   Now, this next step, I have to admit - I was nervous to splatter it with the white paint but I was so happy that I did!  I think it really steps up the design and pops off the panel! 



Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Thanksgiving! 



No comments:

Post a Comment