Saturday, November 14, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Fairy Thoughtful

Hey there!  Sharing a card with a new stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Fairy Thoughtful.  Isn't she adorable!  I paired it with the Glitter Globe stamp set.   




I stamped all my images onto Neenah 80 lb and then colored with my Copic markers.   I trimmed all the pieces out.   I added some clear sparkle glitter pen and some Distress Stickles.   



For my card panel, I created the background using the Quilted Rainbow Inlaid die.  I trimmed some blue cardstock and then used only the outside scalloped die and die cut some white card stock for the snow.  I die cut the snow border with the Kinetic Curved Hills.   I stamped a sentiment from Dragon New Year.   



I added some snowflakes from the Shaker Maker Glitter Globe die.  The new Fairy Thoughtful is such a cute stamp!   


Check out the November release at Whimsy Stamps here!   Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment