Friday, November 6, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Day Two

Hello!  Welcome back to Day Two of the Countdown to the Confetti November Release!  I am sharing with you this beautiful new scripted stamp set called The Best Gift of All along with two new dies Away in the Manger and Starstruck Cover Panel.   



I started by ink blending with Abyss, Wisteria and Baby Blue Reverse Confetti die inks.   I die cut the panel with the new Starstruck Cover Panel.  I ink blended again onto the card base with Bumblebee ink and then covered the ink with some Moonstone Glimmer Paste.   






I die cut the Away in the Manger Confetti Cuts and ink blended the edges of the manger with some Sand ink.   I stamped the sentiment from The Best Gift of All right above the mager and then layered my star above it.  



Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on November 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 

7 comments:

  1. Tricia, beautiful colors for ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. I love "real" Christmas cards :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these stars are so beautiful above the manger. TFSharing, Tricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background and I love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blue background, and that new manger set is GORGEOUS. LOVE your wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete