Monday, November 2, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Elegant Ornaments

Hey there!  I am here to share with you some gorgeous new products from the Whimsy Stamps mini release.  I made these two cards using the new Elegant Ornaments along with the new Blurry Flurries paper pack.   

The new Blurry Flurries paper pack is so pretty!   Just gorgeous!   I covered an A2 card base with some of the patterned paper.   



I stamped the images from Elegant Ornaments onto colored cardstock and then silver embossed the images.  I die cut them out with the Elegant Ornament die.   





I stamped my sentiments and silver embossed them as well.  To finish off the cards, I added some Sprinkletz in Icicles.  




Be sure to check out more of the new mini release over at Whimsy Stamps!  













 

No comments:

Post a Comment