Saturday, November 7, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Day Three

Welcome back to day three of the Countdown to Confetti November release!   I have more cute projects to share with you today using the new Deerly and Yuletide Mice stamp sets along with several of the new Confetti Cuts.   


I started out making these cute Christmas tags using the new Deerly stamp set along with the new Starstruck Cover Panel.   I stamped the images from Deerly out and then colored with my Copic markers.   I added some details with my gel pen and crystal glaze.   I die cut the images out with the matching Deerly Confetti Cuts.   


The tags were made with the new Starstruck Cover Panel.   I first die cut some Iced Aqua and Navy cardstocks using the Pierced Round Top Layers Confetti Cuts and then ran them back through my die cut machine with the Starstruck Cover Panel to create my tag.   



I then stamped a sentiment from the Deerly stamp set onto a sentiment banner from Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts and added some Holly Confetti Cuts to the top of each tag.   The Holly was cut from Lime Green, Salsa and Premier Polar White cardstock.    These are going to look so cute on top of a present!   





Next up are these cute adorable mice from the Yuletide Mice stamp set!   They are so adorable!   I stamped them out onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with my Copics.   I die cut each of them out with the matching Yuletide Mice Confetti Cuts.   I added some details with my white gel pen!   



The sentiment is from the Yuletide Mice stamp set and I layered sentiments on top of one another onto a little panel of Midnight cardstock.   Now for the card panel - I just LOVE the new Plaid Lines - Big and Plaid Lines - Small Cover Panels!!!  I die cut the panels from Lime Green and Salsa cardstock.   I layered them onto an Avocado card base.   I did not want to cover these beautiful panels up so I just layered my images on the card panel.  


Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  

 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on November 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Hop along and make sure to comment! 







 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Tricia with a ton of die cutting...love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling tags! I LOVE the plaid you did for the mouse too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute reindeer tags and sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright, SO fun...another wonderful release from Reverse Confetti. Thank you for all the amazing inspiration, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour choices you used. The sweet critters really pop off of them! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete