Sunday, November 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti November Blog Hop

 It's release day!  All the November release items are available now!    There is a big hop today to celebrate!   I am also using some Thermoweb products today!   I used Flock Transfer Sheets and Deco Foil to create my card along with the new Away in the Manager Confetti Cuts.   


I started by creating my card base using the Pointed Cover Panel and Mist cardstock and die cut my card panel.   I layered on top of this a strip of the Flock Transfer sheet that I embossed with the Snowballs Cover Panel.  I trimmed it down and layered this on top of a kraft card panel.   





I die cut Deco Foil Foam Adhesive with the manger and the star from the Away in the Manger Confetti Cuts.   I then layered the manger with the Tuscon Gold Flock Transfer and ran it through my die cutting machine.  I did the same thing for the gold star and used the Deco Foil.   


I stamped a sentiment from Joyful Holiday Wishes and white heat embossed it.   I added it to the panel with some foam tape!   

Be sure to hop along to all the designers today to see much more inspiration with the November release!   


Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Joan Bardee

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Deanne Kuntz

Maria Willis

Cheiron Brandon

Amy Tsuruta

Cindy Norberg



4 comments:

  1. LOVE your sweet card, Tricia. The shiny star is such a pretty touch and really draws the eye. Thanks for inspiring us with this FAB new release from Reverse Confetti.

    ReplyDelete