Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Dragon New Year

 Hey there!  Whimsy Stamps has a mini release for November and I am sharing this shaker card made with several new items!   

New items used: Dragon New Year stamp set, Alphabet Mini stamp set and the Extreme Postage die set. 

I started my card by stamping the dragon from Dragon New Year and colored with my Copic markers.  I trimmed it down and added some details with a white gel pen.   The sentiment is stamped out with the new Alphabet Mini stamp set.   With this stamp set, you can customize your sentiments.   I decided to go with Party Hardy!  It was really easy to do, I used some postage tape and taped off a line on my MISTI panel.  Then I added each letter to the MISTI and they are in a block style format.  This allowed me to line them up really easily with the postage tape line.   


For my shaker, I die cut a panel of aqua cardstock with the Extreme Postage die.  I then stamped the panel with the Criss Cross Gingham Background Stamp with aqua ink.  I die cut a circle from the center using the Pierced Stitched Circles die.   On my card base, I stamped with the Comic Swirl stamp and light grey ink.  I then added some Robins Egg Sprinkletz along with some aqua sequins to the shaker.  


I then finished off the card with a banner using the Slimline Bunting Border Dies.   I love those dragon images from Dustin Pike!   Check out what the design team has created below for the mini release today! 



Supplies used: 





No comments:

Post a Comment