Sunday, November 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Scenic Countryside die

 Good morning!   There is a new release at Whimsy Stamps today!   This wonderful new Slimline Scenic Countryside die will be your go to die for building all kinds of wonderful scenes.   


I started off by using some Distress Oxides Inks in Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry and covered a slimline panel.   I then die cut all my images with the Slimline Scenic Countryside die



I colored the die cuts with my Copic markers.   I then splattered the whole panel with watered down white acrylic paint.   Once they were dry, I started building my scene.   I love the frame that the die provides!   It frames the scene out perfectly!   




Hop over to the Whimsy Stamps Blog to see what else is released with today's mini release!  Here is a sneak peek below at some of the design team projects!  









No comments:

Post a Comment