Sunday, November 29, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Nativity Critters

 Hello!  

I hope you have had a wonderful long weekend!  I have been all in the holiday spirit with decorating for the holidays.   I created this card today during a little break, this is a stamp set that I had been itching to create a card with called Nativity Critters.


It is a red rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps.   It already comes cling foam mounted ready to stamp.  I stamped Nativity Critters and then colored with my Copic markers.   

I stamped the background with the Buffalo Plaid Background stamp in kraft ink onto kraft cardstock and die cut out with the Quilted Rainbow die.  I tied some hemp twine around the panel and added it to a craft card base.   

Are you ready for the holidays?   The sentiment is from Butterflies stamp set. 

Thank you for stopping by!   Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment