Saturday, September 5, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Day 1 Spooktacular & Pick of the Patch

 It's day one of the Countdown to Confetti with the new Holiday Release by Reverse Confetti!  I am so excited about today's products!  I am sharing two new stamps sets and four of the new dies!  

First up, Spooktacular!  You know that I love Halloween!  Swoon!  I just had to create some Halloween cards with the traditional black and orange!   How cute is this stamp set!  It has three adorable trick or treaters and a mix of sentiments to choose from.   


I used two new Cover Panels called Big Polkas Cover Panel along with the Layering Scallop Circles Cover Panel.   You can layer these two panels for a really cool look but also use them seperately.   I die cut them from Midnight and Rust cardstock.  The the center I used the Boo to You Confetti Cut and die cut it from black sparkle paper and a white circle.  


For my sentiment, I stamped the BOO from the Spooktacular stamp set and then trimmed it down and layered it with some Rust cardstock.   I love that you get the traditional cursive sentiments but also get this mix of the bold font greetings!  





Next up, I had to make some treat bags with the Spooktacular stamp set.   I mean you can't have Halloween without some treats, right!   I created this treat bags with the Bag & Tag Creator Confetti Cuts and used the new Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cuts along with the new Fold Over Window Tag. 




I used the Abundant Autumn 6x6 paper pad and created the bags.   Next I added the smallest Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cut to the center of each bag.  I then stamped a sentiment from Spooktacular onto a tag from Three Tags Confetti Cuts.   I layered the tag on with some foam tape. 



I created the cute little tag that is tied to a Halloween pencil using the new Fold Over Window Tag.  I die cut it from that same paper pad and then added my images from Spooktacular. 




Here is the little ghost.   For each of the tags, I swapped out the circle window from a different patterned paper.   These are such sweet little tags.   I am loving the notched detail and stitching around the circle window.   




Here is a close up of the Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cut.   I have a few ideas for this new die!   It is such a great layering die! 




And how cute is this new stamp set!  Just love the little pumpkin girl!  I stuffed my Bag with some Halloween goodies!  I added the Fold Over Window tag to a Halloween pencil with some black and white twine.  







Ok - if that is not enough cuteness for you, I have the new Pick of the Patch stamp set to show you next.  
I created a slimline card with this adorable set.   I stamped my images onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with Copic markers.  




I wanted to create a little farmer's market with the pumpkins, I created the table with the tree trunk from Honey Bear stamp set.   All of the other images are from Pick of the Patch.  




My slimline size is 3.5 x 8.25 with a card base of 7.5 by 8.5 scored at 3.75 inches.   Essentially you use an 8.5 by 11 inch piece of cardstock to create the slimline panel.  I used the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts to create my hill.   My background was created with Iced Aqua and Lagoon inks.   I splattered it with some white and blue paints.    For the dirt, I used Distress Oxides in Antique Linen and Rusty Hinge and splattered it as well with some brown and white paint. 




I added some clouds from Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts.   The sentiment is from Pick of the Patch! Be sure to return tomorrow for more sneak peeks.  The release will be available on September 8th.

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on September 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Well that is it for me today!  You need to check out what the design team has in store for you today!  Check it out below! 


8 comments:

  1. Oh Tricia, loving all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you did with the cover plate and darling treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Cute projects! You gave me such great ideas for care packages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fabulous cards but love the slim line the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun cards and treat bags! Adorable images! Your slimline scene is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pick of the patch stamps are an absolute cuteness overload for me! Love that you created a slim line card with it! Thank you for the amazing inspiration ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Tricia :) Absolutely delightful cards!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete