Monday, September 7, 2020

Countdown to Confetti Day 3 - Holiday Bough & Joyful Holiday Wishes

Welcome back to day three of the Countdown to Confetti!   The new release will be available on September 8th!  We have one last day of new release items to share with you today and I have created two Christmas cards using the new Holiday Bough and Joyful Holiday Wishes.   I have also created some Christmas tags with the FREE stamp set Peace Tree. 


I colored my poinsettia a pinky red so that I could use a pink, lime green and white color combination for my holiday card.  I love the unexpected color combination for a Christmas card.   The new Holiday Bough stamp set is perfect for the holiday season and super easy to color up that you could really mass produce a few of these for the holidays.  



I paired with the new Joyful Holiday Wishes stamp set which has some a beautiful script and type font. I love this set!  You get nine sentiments in this stamp set with 6 of them with the large script.   Just beautiful! 



It looks so nice paired with the new Center Frame Cover Panel.   I die cut it from white and then backed it with Piggy Bank cardstock.   I added a few crystal gems for sparkle.   I had so much fun with this color design that I created one more card with the Holiday Bough and Joyful Holiday Wishes stamp sets. 





This time I layered the florals onto the new Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cuts that had been die cut from Lime Green cardstock.    It looks fantastic on the Center Circle Cover Panel.   




The Peace, Love, & Joy sentiment is from the Joyful Holiday Wishes sentiment stamp set and I stamped it onto negative strip from the Center Frame Cover Panel from the card above!  Save those strips!  They are all perfectly cut and will fit a sentiment strip nicely!   




And last but not least, I am sharing some Christmas tags that I made with the new FREE stamp set with Purchase -Peace Tree.   See the details for the FREE stamp set on the Reverse Confetti Blog!   I am so in love with this stamp set!   You can build your own Christmas tree with them!  





I used the Scallop Window Tag Confetti Cut and stamped the tree with Avocado, Lime Green, Midnight, Rose and Salsa ink.  Quick and easy tags with this stamp set.   I love having handmade tags for my Christmas gifts and I always start making them now so that I have enough.   I may even make a few more of these and give them away as little gifts.   

                                                


That is it for me today!  Be sure to hop along to all the designers and see all the inspiration that they have to share with you!   The full hop list is below.   

All the new products will be available on September 8th at Midnight! What is your favorite from the new release?     Be sure to come back for our new Holiday release Blog Hop on the 8th! 

Hop around to all of the designers Countdown posts and leave comments along the way.   You should leave a comment on each designers post.   There will be a giveaway from the comments and they will close at noon CST on September 7th and the winner will be announced at 5 pm CST on September 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page.  There will be a $15 gift certificate to a winner from the blog post and one winner from the Facebook!!!  




8 comments:

  1. I love your unique colors and the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love that tree tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful projects! I love the pink frames and the Christmas tree tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia, LOVE the Piggy Bank + Lime Green color combo! Those tags are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tricia :) You struck just the right balance on these cards of peace!!! Love'm! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards with these pretty poinsettias, and I love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree tags are my favorite of the whole release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous Holiday Bough card and the sentiment from Joyful Holiday Wishes. Love how the pink shows through the frame cover plate. These sets are on my wish list. TFS

    ReplyDelete