Sunday, September 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Eye Scream

Hello!   It's a new mini release at Whimsy Stamps!   I made this super creepy Halloween card with the new Eye Scream stamp set along with the new Slimline Wobbly Window die.   





I started out by die cutting the Slimline Wobbly Window die from black cardstock.   I just love the Slimline dies at Whimsy.   I then inked my card panel with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks so that there was a spooky glow behind the windows.  I splattered with black and white paint and set aside to dry.  



I stamped the images from Eye Scream and colored with my Copic markers.   I had so much fun adding details to the images with some Distress Stickles, white paint pen and crystal glaze.   I stamped a sentiment from the set and die cut it out with the Comic Speech Bubbles set.   To finish off the card,  I added black Nuvo drops.   



Come check out the Whimsy Stamps new release and see what's creepy and spooky!  Here is a little peek at what some of the design team has created with today's release!   


Thank you for stopping by!   Have a creepy spooky day! 

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 













No comments:

Post a Comment