Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Stamptember - Simon




Hi Friends! 

We're so thrilled to be sharing in the excitement of STAMPtember with our friends at Simon Says Stamp! 

We think STAMPtember is the most exciting part of the year and we've been counting down the days!! We know so many of you have come to love and collect the exclusive STAMPtember sets, and this year will not disappoint!  

Today, we're sharing with you the stamp set SugarPea Designs created exclusively for this event called Shiver Me Timbers.  There is also a coordinating die set and you can purchase them as a bundle or separately! 

This set is exclusive to Simon Says Stamp, so it's the only place you will find it, and only while supplies last!  Don't wait too long to get yours!   You can find it HERE! 



For my card, I used the Buffalo Check and the Card Front Element Builder to create my panels.   I stamped the Buffalo Check onto kraft cardstock and then die cut with the scalloped panel from the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut.



I stamped the images from Shiver Me Timbers and colored with my Copic markers.   They were die cut out with the Shiver Me Timbers SugarCut.  I stamped a sentiment from Shiver Me Timbers onto the panels die cut from the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut.   I added the stamped images to the panels with foam tape.   



If you are interested in this stamp set - make sure that you act quickly while supplies last!  I hope that you have a wonderful crafty day! 


↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 














 







No comments:

Post a Comment