Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Spooky Halloween

I hope that you don't get tired of all the Halloween posts.   I just love fall, pumpkins, mums, Halloween, the change of the leaves.   I put out some new fall flowers in all my planters and today I went to take a look at the beautiful colors and all the flowers are gone!  They were eaten down to the nubs by the lovely deer in our neighborhood.   That is right, not one flower left on the ten pots that I planted.  I guess it is time to put out the Spooky Halloween decorations with all the lights and sounds and maybe they will stay away from my yard! :-) 

On to my card today, I combined two cute Whimsy Stamps sets:  Spooky Kitties and Sheets & Giggles.   I giggle every time I say the names.    

I think these ghosts need a little lesson in real spooky talk!  They look like they are having way too much fun!   I thought this sentiment from Spirited Sentiments was perfect for this scene.   I used the Comic Speech Bubbles die and trimmed off the tail at the bottom.   I used Ranger Black Sparkle Embossing Powder for the sentiment. 

I used the Slimline Stars die for the card panel and ink blended behind the panel with the new Crackling Campfire, Wild Honey and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks.  I added a few crystal jewels for a little sparkle.   




Well, I hope that I have inspired you today!   Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment