Wednesday, September 9, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Mix It Up Challenge

 It's a new month which means a new Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs.   

I used the photo and the colors to inspire my card today!  





I started by stamping the Buffalo Check stamp onto a piece of whip cream cardstock.   I then die cut the panel with the largest die from the Postage Stamp SugarCut.  I layered this onto a kraft cardbase.  I also used the die cut heart from the Postage Stamp SugarCut. 


Next, I created my typewriter using the You're My Type SugarCut and followed the colors in the inspiration photo.  I stamped a sentiment from You're My Type stamp set onto the paper and added a die cut heart. 



In the inspiration photo, there was a red rose, I die cut some of the flowers from the Open Book SugarCut and added to the panel.   For a final detail, I added some white Nuvo drops.   Check out the challenge at SugarPea Designs and be entered to win!   You must link it up on the SugarPea Designs Blog!  See below for more information.   


I hope you get a chance to play along with the Mix It Up Challenge with us at SugarPea Designs!  


No comments:

Post a Comment