Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Birfday Dragons

Hello!  I made this adorable birthday card with the new Dustin Pike's Birfday Dragon's stamp set from Whimsy Stamps!  

I love Dustin's dragon images this set is one that will make you smile.   I stamped the image with the present and then colored with my Copic markers.   I colored him green but you could color him any way that you want!   


I used one of my favorite color combinations of bright yellow and aqua for the card panel.   I added some hot pink to match the bow from the image.   I used the Comic Burst A2 die for the panel and to create the sentiment.   I added the aqua clouds using the Grass and Cloud border die.  


I finished off the image by adding some dot details using my Copic markers and white gel pen.   I went with the Belated Birthday Wishes from the Birfday Dragon stamp set.   


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment