Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Stamptember - Happy Pugmas


Hey there!  Happy Stamptember!  Whimsy Stamps has this super cute holiday set called Happy Pugmas that they created for Stamptember!  This set is only available through Simon Says Stamp! 








I had so much fun coloring these little pugs!   I stamped them onto Neenah cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.   I trimmed all of the images out.  I could not help myself but stamp and color each of the pugs!   They are all decked out for the holidays.  



I used the Slimline Pillows die for my card panel.  I also die cut it out with red and green cardstock and then stamped the die cuts with the Buffalo Plaid Background stamp with matching ink.   

For the sentiments, I used the Comic Speech Bubbles Die set - it went perfect with the scene that I created.  I then added some finishing touches with my white gel pen and Christmas Red Stickles.   



Head over to the Simon Says Stamp and get it fast before it is gone!   I hope you have a wonderful crafty day!  

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment