Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - September Release

 It's time for the Whimsy Stamps September Mini Release!   We have some spooky fun to share with you today.   Just wait till you see the products with this mini release!!!   Today, I am sharing this Slimline card using the new Sheets & Giggles stamp set, Slimline Hill House die and Haunted Words die.  



I created this spooky scene by doing some ink blending with the panel.   I die cut the Slimline Hill House die from steel grey cardstock.  I pieced in the inked background pieces.  I used the following Distress Oxide inks to create the background:  Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Blueprint Sketch, Seedless Preserves, and Wilted Violet.   




I stamped my three ghosts from the new Sheets & Giggles stamp set.   I did not use the greetings on my card today but they are absolutely the most funniest sentiments in this set!  Instead I used the new Haunted Words die and die cut them out and ran them through my Xyron and then sprinkled with fine glitter.   



For two of my ghosts, I embossed them with a glow in the dark embossing powder and then sprinkled with some glitter while it was wet.    I finished my card off with some black enamels dots.    


Wait till you see all the creations from the design team!  They really knocked it out of the park!   Here is a sample to get you started! 


No photo description available.


Head over the Whimsy Stamps and check out the new mini release!   You won't be disappointed!  

Thanks for stopping by! 

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment