Friday, September 11, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Spooky Kitties

 Hey there!  It's my favorite time of the year!  I love making Halloween projects and today I am sharing a card made with the new Spooky Kitties stamp set.   How cute is this kitty?   I stamped the image onto Neenah 90 lb paper and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut the image out with my Scan and Cut.   I die cut a circle using the Pierced and Stitched Circle dies.  I colored the die cut circle with my Copics.  


I added a die cut spider and bat from the Spooky Word die.  I trim out the die cuts from the Spooky Word die.  The sentiment was stamped onto a sentiment strip die cut from the Quick Strips die.  



I added my die cuts and colored image to a card panel that had been covered with some patterned paper from the Haunted paper pack.  I die cut it with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle.  Be sure to check out the September release from Whimsy Stamps!  It is absolutely spooktacular release! 



Have a great day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment