Sunday, September 6, 2020

Countdown to Confetti Day 2 - Lantern, Lantern Additions and In All Things

It's day two of the Countdown to Confetti Holiday release with Reverse Confetti! I have two projects to share with your today.   I love making handmade Christmas tags for my gifts and I got an early start with today's sneak peek.   




I used the Lantern stamp set and the Lantern Additions stamp set.   I stamped the images out onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I then die cut them out with the Lantern Confetti Cuts and Lantern Additions Confetti Cuts. 







I added the stamped images to a Inside Scallop Circle Tag.   I used the Snowballs Cover Panel and die cut acetate cardstock and then used it as a stencil with some sparkling clear glitter gel.   




I stamped a sentiment from the Lantern stamp set onto a tag that was created from the Three Tags and added to the decorated tag.  





For my next project, I created a fall card using the new In All Things stamp set.  I stamped the wreath onto kraft cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut it out with the In All Things Confetti Cuts. 




My card base is made using the new Center Frame Cover Panel from kraft cardstock and then layered it onto a dark brown card base.   




For the sentiment I stamped and embossed it onto a strip of dark brown cardstock and then gold heat embossed it.   




Ready to be inspired!  Hop along to the list below and see what the Confetti Crew and 'Fetti Friends have in store with you today!  Be sure to return tomorrow for more sneak peeks.  The release will be available on September 8th.

Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  


 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on September 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  


Thank you for stopping by! 













8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty Tricia! I love the added snowballs on the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you did the wreath and I especially love your tags w/ the lanterns. You have incredible talent. Thanks for inspiring many viewers!!
    Lori in PA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the autumn colors in the second card! The wreath is stunning and I absolutely adore the laterns! Definitely gonna buy them ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags and card! I love the lanterns, and the wreath is so pretty! Great colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tags and the wreath are amazing! I LOVE all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tricia :) Your tags are so bright and merry and your card is earthy and warm! Love'm!!! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete