Monday, September 21, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Happy Haunting

 Hey there!  I have another Halloween card to share with you using the new mini release from Whimsy Stamps.   These cards were super easy to create!  I used the new Vampire Paper Pack paired with the Haunted Parade die set and the new Spirited Sentiments stamp set.   


These cards came together so quickly using the super spooky Vampire Paper Pack.  I just loved the designs in this pack!   So much fun!   They have some really cool designs and make card making super fun!  The supplies I used today would be great to make cards with your kids! 




I have a super cute idea that I will be sharing soon with the Haunted Parade die set!   Just wait - there are so many ways that you can use this for your halloween crafting this year!  I love the sentiments in the Spirited Sentiments stamp set and love that they have little cute ghosts that you can fussy cut out.  




That is it for me today!   Check out the new release from Whimsy Stamps! If you are looking for spooky you will be inspired by all the great products!  

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 



















No comments:

Post a Comment