Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!

It's the Holiday Release day with Reverse Confetti!   I am sharing more holiday inspiration with you today.  I am in love with the new Wreath of Joy Confetti Cuts!   Oh my!   I have already seen so much great inspiration with this die!  


I went the traditional route and paired it with Salsa and Avocado cardstock from Reverse Confetti.   My first example is all piled up!  I popped up the leaves, J and Y with foam tape.   This fits perfectly on the new Center Frame Cover Panel.   



I loved it all popped up but I also wanted to create one with what I will call - flat lay.  This is so that the card is completely flat and all the pieces are glued down with liquid adhesive.   I can't tell which one that I like more - I love them both!   




I think this was my favorite color with all the Avocado with a pop of Salsa.   I love the fresh look of the Avocado against the white cardstock.   You cannot get any easier than that for a card to reproduce.   I stamped a sentiment from Joyful Holiday Wishes onto the interior of the card. 







And I could not stop with the tags!   I decided to also create some kraft tags using the new FREE with purchase stamp set - Peace Tree!   (See the details on the Reverse Confetti Blog.) 

I had so much fun making the white ones that I made a set of kraft ones too.  




I kept it pretty clean and simple with these - I left off the sentiment from the stamp set and just stamped the Christmas Tree with Avocado, Lime Green, Midnight, Flamingo and Salsa ink.   I used the Scallop Window Tag again!   




It makes such a cute Christmas tag - I can't wait to make more of these!   Here is a peek at the white tags that I made for yesterday's post!   What is your favorite from the release?  I don't think I can pick just one!  For sure it is getting me into the holiday spirit!  



 

We have a huge hop to celebrate the holiday release!   Make sure that you stop at the Reverse Confetti Blog and pick up your new goodies along the way!   




3 comments:

  1. Tricia, your tags, both the white and the kraft, are super festive cute! I would not have thought to do that, so thanks for inspiring me in that way!
    Your joy cards are so lovely in the reds and green, and then opposite versions. I like the dimension you added in the first card but laying flat would be easier for making a lot of them. They are both winners! So joyful to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, loving both of your Wreath of Joy cards! The Peace Tree tags are fun in kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your cards! Perfect for making many at once. And I really adore the frame cover panel. Makes everything look so much more elegant 💕

    ReplyDelete